'Housewives' heads to daytime TV

Rakesh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woah, they ARE giving up Judy. I just saw a promo for her on the FOX station. They're all giddy because they now have all of the major courtroom shows (except for DC, which they let go a season or two ago...don't know why).

I get too excited for syndication schedules lol As long as they keep my boo Mehmet Oz at a decent time, I'm good.

• Members
I like syndie schedules too.

And I bet anything your FOX affiliate offered more for it or was willing to give it a better timeslot. Judy has talked to Larry King about the relationship she has with the affiliates of the show and she pretty much fights to make sure that stations keep both half-hours grouped together and on at a decent hour.

What time is Judy airing on your FOX affiliate this fall?

(P.S. Oz is mine. K?!)

• Members

Anyone know how NBC will air these Real Housewives episodes? Hopefully they go in order, season by season, but will they start with the early season of Orange County and then air season one of the New York franchise, followed by Atlanta? I'm just curious to see how they will map this out.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Anyone watching this in syndication. I randomly found it aout 2 weeks ago on MyNetwork just as a season started of the OC. I dont know what season it was but the housewives were Tamra, Vicki, Jeanna, Tammy Laurie and Quinn. My faves of that bunch are Tamra, Jeanna and Vicki. Dont care for the others and Quinn seemed so out of place espeically always talking about her Christian morals. Im upset I discovered it so late bc I really wanted to see OC from the beginning as its the only one I havent seen at all. The season just ended with the reunion show Friday, but I saw promos for Atlanta so Im thinking thats what will start next. Odd that they just wont do all of OC before going to another one. They also arent airing them in order as NY would have been next. I need to see seasons 1 and 2 of that

• Members

I just noticed that Atlanta, Season 1 is starting today, at 3pm! I'm so glad I did a DVR search, because I have so much catching up to do with OC (only saw Season 1), New York, Atlanta Season 1, and NJ Season 2!

Atlanta Season 1 will only last 2 weeks since there aren't too many episodes... I can't wait to see what they'll air next!

• Members

Hopefully NY bc I really want to see the beginning of that.

Will be interesting watching Atlanta again and seeing how much the ladies have changed. LOVED NeNe and Sheree's feud from back then and NeNe had long hair! Miss her weave. Will be good to see poor DeShawn again. She was a bit boring but was good and needed among all the crazyness the other girls brought

• Members

These women were so delusional in season! NeNe going on about how she's the elite of Atlanta. LMAO her going on about how she had to be fashionably late to the party so people would talk about her. Sheree living in a big mansion complete with a full staff as if she's the Queen of Sheeba. She defiently downgraded since bc she couldnt afford that. I dont care what she said, she knows damn well she set NeNe up by not putting her name on the guest list. She was such a bitch back then and I hated her in season 1.

I forgot how fake Kim's wig looked. It was horrible and did not look right. The nerve of her to go on a show with a bunch of black women and try to claim that was real as if they couldnt spot fake hair? Who was she fooling?

I liked her bc she was more like a breath of fresh air and was good but I can see why she was too boring for the show. Lisa also didnt do much in season 1 as it was all about NeNe, Sheree and Kim. At the reunion show though, Lisa kicked it up several notches when she threatened to bodyslam Kim over the couch. Andy tried to get soemthing out of DeShawn by trying to get her to comment and badmouth the other girls but she gave him nothing to work with. She played things too safe and that was her chance to save her spot on the show. Unlike Lisa, she failed and was dropped

Archived