Y&R: Kahlil drops a bomb on buzzworthy radio

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really should start a new soap about the behind-the-scenes crap that happens, it would definitely be more interesting than anything these writers could come up with.

Oh.my.Gawd! Did they really have to go there? With her fake bald head? :rolleyes:

• Members

I want to just say that I love that the girl tells it like its. I HIGHLY doubt she would go on a radio show where several fans listen in & say all that [!@#$%^&*] about other actors not liking VR if it weren't true. Wouldn't she be able to get fired for doing something like that if it were not true? Just saying....

• Members

Cane's gonna go to town on Lily's big chocolate salty ball...d head.

Re: comments above, see that's the funny thing about the truth. It can either set you free or get your ass into a heap of trouble. And YOUR truth isn't necessarily the next guy's truth, so it's all a gray area and ultimately a brave/dangerous/admirable/stupid thing to do running your mouth about your job on a podcast where you can't front like the interviewer messed with your words, and more importantly, when you work on a soap opera (it's not like these folks are movie stars who finish a project and move on, there's a reason why soaps function a lot like old Hollywood). I tend to believe that the truth lies somewhere in the middle here. I'm not doubting that VR got prickly, and I'm not doubting that CK fed her prickliness.

• Members

I read over at Daytime Royalty that there are more cast memebers who don't want VR because she brings up the race card. They keep putting thier heads in the sand right up until the day all soaps are off the air. I can't wait to see what kind of jobs they going to get after. I guess they would be fighting the rest of American for low paying jobs. Where they have to work with people they don't like 5 days a week & can't afford therapy.

I guess they ask CK is there racism on the Y&R writing team & she says no. & they take her word for it.

• Members

I listened to the Buzzworthy Interview last night and I didn't hear a lack of interest on Christel's part in the Cancer storyline. In fact she seemed very interested in it. Everyone has their own way of doing their research with their new storyline.

And boy oh boy people sure do like to bash on Christel over here -- :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived