Y&R: Kahlil drops a bomb on buzzworthy radio

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right. Our heritage has absolutely nothing to do with our personalities. Right on the money.

The only thing you got right there was my post was world class. In no way did I throw a "tantrum" nor do I feel threatened by differing opinions. But there's a difference between giving an opinion and making comments. You have yet to give a fleshed out opinion in this thread.

Honey, I've got your number. That much is clear.

You're right. I'M the one threatened by opinions that differ from my own. :mellow:

• Members

I never knew Khalil was biracial. I always thought her family was from India.

I hope TPTB drop the protesters like hot potatoes. Even if they don't bring VR back. Even if one of them is MS and even if another is LeBlanc. It's wrong to create turmoil for someone AND protest when they might come back, using said turmoil as an excuse.

• Members

Even if they all leave, I can't see Rowell being rehired. I'm sure Rauch in particular would never let her on the set, and Sony probably isn't that fond of her either. Their behavior the past year shows they are more than willing to keep popular actors off the show if it fits the bottom line.

Archived