Y&R: New SOD!

• Members

Someone at SoapZone got an early look at the new SOD

Where's Victor?

Eric - "Ask the writers, I have no clue, but I am not going to be patient much longer. I will certainly not continue to just babysit Victor's family"

Casting spoiler:

Blair Redford (Scott) has been let go. No word on whether they will recast or just write the character out.

Another sign may be in the following preview:

"This year it's all about 6 degrees of separation"

"Nick/Sharon/Brad/Victoria/Jack/Phyllis - " this is going to be THE big story this year. The question will be not only how is Nick going to handle this , but how will Sharon handle Brad's feelings for her. Brad /Victoria take a BOLD new step in their relationship. Phyllis and Jack continue to be out of sync."

Week of Dec 26

Tom's threats to Gloria lead to a confrontation

Jack is furious with Phyllis she she and Nikki pitch their idea to Jill

Lauren and Shelia struggle to survive

Brad declares his love to a surprised Sharon

One last thing--it's not from SOD but someone on another board posted this link to Michael Bruno's web site (he's an actor's manager). According to this, Y&R is casting a new assistant D.A. and Bruno is asking people to vote for which of his clients he should push for the part. You can vote here if you want:

Link

Gawd Eric Braeden needs to STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! He needs to stop !@#$%^&*]ing to the mags!

Oh wow I think we are still getting a murder mystery! Too bad because I love Roscoe Born in the role.

HOLY CRAP they should have went to Jill FIRST!

Hated the way they wrote Scotty, will miss Blair Redford though!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
At least someone speaks his mind. Annoying or not (and I loathe he and his character), he should have to STFU, just because. At least he uses his right to free speech and it doens't go against him, unlike with some shows and their outspoken stars.

• Members

Ya'll know you can't wait to hear what's going to come out of Braeden's mouth next. LOL! It's people like him, Kim Zimmer, Elizabeth Hubbard, etc. that makes it worth getting those soap magazines. And you can always get a good debate out of their quoatable quotes. LOL!

I agree with Hartless, I want to see more Victor and Nikki and others. Why does one story have to dominate. Someone posted that another story will be dominating in the new year. Geez!

• Members

Il Divo rears his ugly head again.

Eric, you were the main attraction during the 80s for nearly ten freakin' years. It's time to sit back and coast. Besides, who wants to see a sixty year-old man keep fathering kids and having near-misses with women old young enough to be his granddaughter? Get over yourself Hans! One of the main reasons why Y&R still has respect is there ain't no Sonny-like character sticking his greasy butt into all the storylines!

Archived