September 14-18, 2009

Toups

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Toups posts Viewers, HH's, a key demos on the boards. I think I'm going to do weekly reports on the stats you don't see. Writing one on Median Age for daytime right now.

LMAO. Well lucky for you I already posted the Total Viewers, so you just have to do the hard part and mark the comparisons (:))

• Members

I thought Sarah Brown quit or it was mutual? Was she fired?

They let so many vets go, aside from maybe the top 6 or 7 actors, I'll bet they pay the rest very little unlike OLTL and Y&R which both have tons of vets. TG, MB, SBu, LW, KeMo all make good money. They rest I'll bet fall far short.

While i detest the character, this leaves no one on the show bad at all, All the alleged bad girls are all watered down. They need a Phyllis Newman on the show well at least original recipe Phyllis not this pathetic woman chasing after Nick.

• Members

This shows that with a little attention and more Vets. GL could have had a fighting chance. It was only .1 from GH. Sad to see ATWT at the bottom. 2.6 mil viewers and a 2.2 for the last show is not bad either. I can see ATWT ratings even higher during its cancellation.

• Members

It's been a long time, but i'm finally back to being a full-time Days viewer as of this week...The show has improved leaps and bounds over the past few months..So I'm glad the ratings are up...And the Kate/Stefano wedding was must see tv for me, so hopefully it helps the ratings for this week..

• Members

No firm evidence, but I suspect that SJB was fired. She was unhappy for so long, then she was tweeting that she was happy and sending the writers kisses. About one week later, she announces her departure, then she talks about the hateful people at GH on Twitter. It feels like that GH decided to call it quits with her. Guza and Phelps could not be happy about her publicly bashing the writing and it helps with their budget.

But GH uses these vets so much that I have to think that their budget is straining. Sonny, Jason, and Carly are on almost every single day. This must be more than their minimums per week. GH may be compensating by barely using the other contract actors.

• Members

More than likely ATWT. I am ready for it. Its cancellation wont surprise me. If GL can get a 1.9 I can see ATWT hitting 2.4 for its ending if it ends by next year. Ratings are still eroding so the longer the soaps last the less the big jump for its final show.

Archived