Jump to content
Paul Raven

Guiding Light discussion thread

Recommended Posts

At least we're past the assertion that Claire Labine created the adult Jonathan. Claire Labine was gone years before Ellen Wheeler arrived, and years before Jonathan was reintroduced and Tom Pelphrey was cast. She had nothing to do with any of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you never said this:

46 minutes ago, Donna B said:

Now, I loved Jonathan, hated Sandy & that danged hand puppet. Oy, Ellen Weston, loved Jammy, and loved Jonathan & Sarah. Bill & Lizzie were good together. I found Reva to be too much there at the end & with Jeffrey O'Neill. I don't like doppelgangers. Prince Richard was enough. We didn't need him back after that. Loved Otalia & their international popularity.

 

 

 

I see where you said that Ellen Weston loved Jammy but apparently you see something different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, VanessaReardon said:

So you never said this:

I see where you said that Ellen Weston loved Jammy but apparently you see something different. 

That is right. 'Oy, Ellen Weston' goes with what precedes it, which is hating that danged hand puppet and Sandy. The rest is what I liked & didn't like. Weston had nothing to do with Jammy. She was Marryanne Caruthers, Carrie Nye, the teens tunneling under the city till they fell through a hole in an apartment, bringing doubt on 5 adult men, etc. Now, is it clear yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have we learned nothing from Jonnysbro and other similar posters?

Some people thrive on attention for whatever reasons and its best to ignore.

Eventually they will move on...

Edited by Paul Raven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Vee said:

At least we're past the assertion that Claire Labine created the adult Jonathan. Claire Labine was gone years before Ellen Wheeler arrived, and years before Jonathan was reintroduced and Tom Pelphrey was cast. She had nothing to do with any of it.

The last I recall Vee was hearing a description of a writer's team meeting where Millee came up with him as the angry solitary teen. Does that match up with what you recall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reva-dolly.jpgdollyjoshreva.pngJPI_gl6308_69397-550x843.jpg

 

~*~*~REVA SHAYNE~*~*~

The best Reva stories:

1) The clone

2) San Cristobal/Princess Katherine

3) Annie Dutton

4) Time Travel! Yay!

5) Reva Gets Breast Cancer

6) Reva and Jonathan

7) Reva Gets a Stalker

8 ) Reva is a Ghost!

9) Reva as Amish!

10) Reva’s Romance with the Lewis Brothers

11) Reva Gets Knocked Up by Jeffrey

12) Reva Drives off the Bridge

13) Sonni or Solitia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Donna B said:

The last I recall Vee was hearing a description of a writer's team meeting where Millee came up with him as the angry solitary teen. Does that match up with what you recall?

 

Millee Taggert was not at GL during Labine's run, firstly. And it was Conboy and Weston that made Sandy into "Jonathan", Taggert was gone. The real Jonathan, played by Pelphrey, was introduced by Kreizman and Wheeler, after Conboy and Weston. So neither Taggert nor Labine were in any way involved with Jonathan. There is at least one year of distance between Taggert and that story, and at least 2-3 between that story and Labine.

Edited by Vee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vee said:

 

Millee Taggert was not at GL during Labine's run, firstly. And it was Conboy and Weston that made Sandy into "Jonathan", Taggert was gone. The real Jonathan, played by Pelphrey, was introduced by Kreizman and Wheeler, after Conboy and Weston. So neither Taggert nor Labine were in any way involved with Jonathan. There is at least one year of distance between Taggert and that story, and at least 2-3 between that story and Labine.

So, is that how Kreizman got credited with the book, Jonathan's Story?

6 hours ago, shamoostew said:

reva-dolly.jpgdollyjoshreva.pngJPI_gl6308_69397-550x843.jpg

The best Reva stories:

1) The clone

2) San Cristobal/Princess Katherine

3) Annie Dutton

4) Time Travel! Yay!

5) Reva Gets Breast Cancer

6) Reva and Jonathan

7) Reva Gets a Stalker

8 ) Reva is a Ghost!

9) Reva as Amish!

10) Reva’s Romance with the Lewis Brothers

11) Reva Gets Knocked Up by Jeffrey

12) Reva Drives off the Bridge

13) Sonni or Solitia?

 

My favorite Reva picture, with her head thrown back, laughing

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darn said:

Robert Newman was/is such an attractive man. Kim Zimmer is also in those pictures.

Robert and Kim both have the bluest of blue eyes. Beverlee McKinsey said she used to get lost in Kim's eyes & not be able to come up with her lines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Vee said:

Donna, you're going to get banned and it's your own fault for not listening to people who have tried to be either civil or blunt.

Hey, Vee, I sure hope not. I am listening. And, I am trying. And, I will keep on, listening and trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...