Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Guiding Light discussion thread

Paul Raven

• Members

I thought Sherry Stringfield was superb in the role of Blake and I was sorry to see her leave but considering she landed on ER, the decision was a sound one. I wonder why we don't see her in anything these days?

Girl, she was on Under The Dome last year and it wasn't good. That show is a mess anyway and has lasted waaay longer than it should have.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Girl, she was on Under The Dome last year and it wasn't good. That show is a mess anyway and has lasted waaay longer than it should have.

Oh. I never got into the show, sounds like I'm not missing much. Maybe we'll see her pop up in an original series on Netflix or Hulu sometime in the future? There's always hope :)

• Members

I cannot say how I ultimately came to this, but how funny it is to see Dr. Ed Bauer already an alcoholic in 1968, and his lawyer just happens to be the father of Miss Elizabeth Harriet "Melissande" Wilson.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j6enOPMkQRs'> https://www.youtube.com/embed/j6enOPMkQRs

Edited by saynotoursoap

• Members

There are also 1968/69 episodes of Mannix with Kathryn Hays (Kim ATWT). She is beautiful with her long hair, Jerry Douglas (John Y&R) and Beverlee McKinsey

The 60's Dragnet also featured a lot of soap stars Jerry Douglas, Brooke Bundy, Judith McConnell, John McCook, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Don Stewart etc...