Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Someone has said that was a problem for them. I think it's easy to forget because there's often little discussion. Generally if it's something like multiple parts of a video I just post the first part, but in future I'll do the same with promos and other things as well.

• Members

DRW 50-thank you for your reply. I had not noticed any videos posted by you.   Most of the threads in "Canceled Soaps"  seem to be laden with  YouTube videos posted by one person.   In my case, the frustration stems from the pages constantly crashing on my tablet or extremely slow page loading due to so many videos posted.   Maybe links could be posted rather than the actual videos? Just a suggestion…  🙂

• Members

I do believe videos may embed automatically.

I used to have a problem with various internet pages crashing, or loading very slooooooowly, when I had my older, weaker computer.

I saved up my pennies until I could afford to upgrade to a new PC with more horsepower, and voila! Problem solved. Money is tight for many folks, but upgrading your computer when feasible is the best advice I can give anyone experiencing slow-loading content or crashing pages. (Along with scanning for viruses and malware, which can wreak havoc on the speed and stability of anyone's system.)

Edited by vetsoapfan

• Members

Well I'm sure this was directed at me, but there are numerous people that post videos in this section. That aside, I'll do my best to try and trim down on posting the vids, but as @vetsoapfan pointed out, the site now just automatically embeds the video instead of posting the link. 

Please register in order to view this content