SOD: All Soaps... [10/6/09]

• Members

Lesli would be fantastic paired with Rick. They could light up B&B. Too bad that Bell isn't interested in giving her any airtime. I wish he would open his eyes. He was smart enough to give Heather Tom that heart story to get Emmy nomination. Rick can do the same for him this year.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is so wrong about Colleen I feel in love with the Character when Lyndsy played her, how could they do it.sad.gif

I was in horrible denial. sad.gif

How could they give her heart to Victor?

NuAdam is horrible and disgusting. angry.gif I had enough 'nut' to last a lifetime.

• Members

The organs. The family is devestated. Traci agrees to make Colleen a donor. Since they're doing that, Nikki begs Traci to consider seeing if Colleen/Victor are a match for a heart. Jack and Billy are completely opposed. Nikki talks to Jack later, as does John's ghost. Jack has a change of heart, takes notes that Ashley and Abby are involved. He tells Traci she should go ahead and do it if it's what she wants. Ultimately the decision is up to Traci. As she mulls that over, Victor declares his feelings to Nikki.

The babyswitch. Ashley is in the mental hospital after realizing Nikki isn't dead. Sharon is already there. Sharon begins feeling mini-contractions, elsewhere, Ashley beging to wonder if she's really pregnant. Adam will not hear of that. Sharon's contractions get worst, she wants to go to a real hospital. Ashley goes into "labor" too. Adam doesn't want anybody to leave that hospital, he pulls the alarm in the hospital and a patient escapes. The hospital is in lockdown. Adam tells Ash he'll deliver her baby. Dr. Taylor, who Adam is blackmailing, delivers Sharon's (a little girl named Faith). Ashley wants to see her baby after Adam delivers and begins to once again think she wasn't really pregnant when Adam tells her that he took the baby out. Adam goes to fetch a baby when Ashley threatens to go find her child. He takes Faith from Dr. Taylor, who is powerless to do anything. Dr. Taylor tells Sharon her baby had some issues and died, then later convinces her to cremate the child before she sees it.

Archived