Paul Raven

Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

October 8, 1986 commercials with Search for Tomorrow final segment

I’d forgotten that Dr. Ed Bauer had moved to Henderson...

Question I’ve had as someone who didn’t watch the first time around - how was Wendy Wilkens (Lisa Peluso’s character) written out exactly? I’ve heard commentary on various social media that her exit was somewhat ambiguous and thought some of you might know on here.

1 hour ago, OzFrog said:

Question I’ve had as someone who didn’t watch the first time around - how was Wendy Wilkens (Lisa Peluso’s character) written out exactly? I’ve heard commentary on various social media that her exit was somewhat ambiguous and thought some of you might know on here.

Edited by victoria foxton

7 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Cheers for those. So if I’ve watched those correctly, basically there was a killer roaming about at the time, and somehow Wendy might have fallen victim to them but no one actually knows for sure??

15 minutes ago, OzFrog said:

Cheers for those. So if I’ve watched those correctly, basically there was a killer roaming about at the time, and somehow Wendy might have fallen victim to them but no one actually knows for sure??

Exactly! I like that they did it that way. Leaving the door open. For Wendy to return.

Edited by victoria foxton

Yeah, if SFT had survived past '86, they could have brought back Wendy (either with Lisa Peluso again, or another recast) with the explanation that she survived an attempt on her life, but had amnesia.