Jump to content
Paul Raven

Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

John   
14 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Why is this in the SFT thread?  I wish they would release the reunion even though for the most part it sucked.

Thje whole thing is on YT if you search

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoapDope   
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Why is this in the SFT thread?  I wish they would release the reunion even though for the most part it sucked.

Kevin Conroy left SFT to join Dynasty and we kind of got side tracked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DRW50   

Someone's put up some dubbed versions of early '80s episodes. The second one has the Italian version of the theme - I'd never seen it before. There was a better quality version put on another channel several months ago but this is the full version.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Someone's put up some dubbed versions of early '80s episodes. The second one has the Italian version of the theme - I'd never seen it before. There was a better quality version put on another channel several months ago but this is the full version.

 

 

 

They used Toto's ''Someday i'll be over you'' as the theme. It's strange not hearing the smooth jazz theme. I do like seeing the characters appearing in the opening. Even though the opening is a bit cheesy. I wish i knew Italian. 

 

Edited by victoria foxton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DRW50   
3 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

They used Toto's ''Someday i'll be over you'' as the theme. It's strange not hearing the smooth jazz theme. I do like seeing the characters appearing in the opening. Even though the opening is a bit cheesy. I wish i knew Italian. 

 

 

Yes, I like that touch, although it is always odd when an opening has characters who left years before the current episodes...

 

I see that second one also has a lovely Liza/Travis montage. If @amybrickwallace is still around she may enjoy that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×