Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for sharing those. That scene where she has the gun on him, and the music, and the hair - it's so so so '80s. Probably the essence of '80s soaps more than almost anything else I've ever seen.

Those scenes were great (Teri Eoff's work impresses me the more I watch it) but I was much more involved in the scene with Aidar and Justine. After a cheesy start it felt so real and they were both so likeable. It's a shame nothing was done with either character. 

• Members

Eoff is a powerful young actress with what I've seen of her work. I thought she handled the breakdown scenes very well. 

Speaking of Teri Eoff, was it her decision to leave the show or did they chose to kill Suzy in hopes of a ratings spike? Personally, they should've allowed Suzy and Cagney to have their happy ending. 

Was Adair in the finale or was she and Chase written off by then? 

• Members

I'm not sure. 

I never have watched or seen much of the last months of SFT but I wonder how Ashford was with Joanna Going. I never felt like Lisa Grady was much of a fit for her.

I think Adair and Chase were long gone. 

Which Kate do you prefer? 

• Members

I googled and it said Robert Brian Wilson also played the part. So assume it must have been during the final year of the show. Kevin played Bart Fallmont during the 1985-1986 season of Dynasty. I think the network got nervous with his storyline with Steven and it was ended abruptly. Conroy is best known today for doing the voice of Batman. 

• Members

That sounds like typical Dynasty (didn't Steven just go back to Sammy Jo yet again after that?). I remembered he was in the reunion movie and wondered if it was Conroy as I would have liked seeing him with Al Corley, but apparently it was someone else. It's a shame - Conroy had the perfect face and body and charisma for Parting Glances-type scenes. 

• Members

Yes Steven did later on briefly. Sammy Jo first hooked up with Bart's brother Clay played by Ted McGinley. He was also seeing Amanda at one point. When she and Steven started living together again, it was a platonic relationship. She then fell in love with that football player, played by Tom Schanley. He died after like 5 episodes of an OD. Steven left the show soon after.