August 24-28, 2009

Toups

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THIS is the show that ABC will probably cancel OLTL for next year?! Seriousky?!

Nice to see DAYS rising and the only soap up on last year. I guess when you stop trying to do big, shocking storylines or gimmicky events all of the time and just focus on good, old fashioned soapy storytelling, the viewers will come. And stay.

• Members

I'm glad DAYS is out of the 1's, though I can't imagine why... the show is just so... pointless. There's just so many new faces and a lack of real true energy, intensity, etc... which equals no drive for me to watch.

I hope their numbers sustain til Carly and Vivian return (dare I hope they hit No. 2 after their returns?)

• Members

Days was a show I once never missed a moment, and now I skip entire episodes. It's been a year or more of non-stop EJ and Nicole, and their freaking baby can go away also! It's a secret? Ok, so don't talk about it every day! Isn't there a story these characters can star in? Do they have to discuss this ridiculous baby every day for two years?

How people say this is a good soap opera is beyond me. We lost the ever fab Jan Spears and Bonnie Lockhart for this?

I love Kate, I love Victor, but it has ceased to be enough.

Archived