Y&R: Dru recast?

• Members

The full impact of a Dru return could only be achieved with Rowell in the role. Otherwise it's pointless. They're so bad at bringing on new black characters or writing for existing ones so I'm sure this'll be a hugely offensive flop.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell to the no!!!

Dru's return is about the only thing that will bring me back to this freak show and I sho ain't coming back for some wannabe. And if they recast, I'm afraid she'll return with a new whiny, Valley girl voice and style since that appears to be the only kind of Black character they're writing for these days.

• Members

LOL! Don't get me wrong. I'm talking about the one and only DruVickyRowellcilla Barber Winters returning. But I know that's not in the cards unfortunately. I'm not returning for any recast, PERIOD! And with Paul Rauch at the helm, he seems to have his type ... I believe he was at GL when they brought Vicky Spaulding on and the David Grant recast. I'm just saying. I don't care about Neil, I don't like FauxLily, and I've seen Eva try to "act" on Tyler Perry's House of Payne ... I think I'll pass.

Archived