Nelson Ratings: June 15, 2009

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right, Nelson has no class at all, but he is dead on about Geary and Luke. I mean come on now, could he have been more accurate? If Luke would have been unfaithful to Laura, then she never was the love of his life and the whole 1981 wedding and rescuing her from the Cassadine's was all for nothing.

• Members

This is just Nelson's way of passive aggressively outing someone because he thinks they should be out. He doesn't care about what AG wants or the man's privacy. I just think it's incredibly low. If AG was ready for the general public to know his private business he would tell us himself.

• Members

I'd pay to see this! And I think millions others would too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not how I took it when I read it, but on screen, Luke is like all over Teethan and it's weird. (And I'm gay and I think it's weird too). Anthony Geary and Luke just need to leave GH for good along with the Sonny and Jason. Two other losers.

• Members

I liked his commentary on Stacy Haiduk, I absolutely love her, Mary Jane is one of the best soap psychos I've seen in a long time. I hope they keep her just slightly off-kilter once this story is over, hell I just hope they keep her.

• Members

I don't read Perez at all, but I've heard he and NB are similar. His comments on Geary strikes me as wrong, but I suppose Geary is as close to being out as you can be without coming right out and saying it. Plus at this point in his career it won't really hurt him. Still, I just find nelson's comments so presumptuous. I don't even care if Nelson is right because his comments on Geary are so rude. Plus, it's not like Nelson is saying anything about Geary's position on L&L that hundreds of people haven't already said. It's like he just took the pulse of online GH fans and posted their consensus opinion.

• Members

Wow, that was really grimey, what he said about AG. People like Nelson and Perez are an interesting breed. How do they comfortably attend any celeb event without looking over their shoulders every two seconds? I'd be so afraid of getting jumped.

And this may not be a popular opinion, but I do think you can be madly in love with a person and still cheat on them. The human mind is not so black and white, you can have some serious emotional issues that lead you to stray. But wait... AG is responsible for this storyline? He's writing the show too? I don't know exactly what was said or exactly what Nelson is referring to, but by "justify" I hope AG means "explain" rather than "excuse". Because you may have had valid reasons that drove you to cheat, giving in and commiting adultery is still a no-no and you have to be accountable for your actions.

• Members

LoL, we can debate Nelson's ethics for every new column, and I don't think anyone's perspective is going to change.

Stacy Haiduk is BLISS. They should pair her with Cane once he's exposed as a con artist (DG is probably not going anywhere), since they'll both be outsiders.

• Members

I didn't take it as Nelson outing Geary, but I could be wrong. Regardless, Branco is damn right that Luke's continued sexual flirtation with Teethan is wacked. Geary and Parsons need to keep their personal lives and feelings for each other private and not interject them into the show.

You need to read Geary's last two interviews in SID and SoapNet to understand why so many GH fans are outraged. There is no justifying his comments or this rewrite.

• Members

The whole thing is such a convoluted drama that I don't know where to start. CarlD2 is probably your best shot for a calm rational explanation. Basically, Guza with Geary's complicity has rewritten the Luke and Laura's romance that we saw played out on the screen. Luke now has Ethan, a magical son with Holly who apparently cheated on both their spouses during some impossible time. Geary and the actor who plays, Teethan (so nicknamed for his huge teeth and lack of diction) flirt inappropriately in their scenes together. Geary's interviews about Luke separating sex from love in his marriage to Laura combined with Luke's dialogue dissing his life with Laura and their kids has sent GH's Luke and Laura fans into an unprecedented rage all over the Internet and GH has gotten some of this negativity back first hand. I have gotten over my fury and am now not caring though it is tough at times. Serial Drama did a blog comment on Geary's interview which may help: http://serialdrama.typepad.com/serial_dram...geary.html#more

Archived