The Nelson Ratings: June 8, 2009

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting tidbit on Fish and Kyle. Kind of makes sense when they first met up at the gym and they were stunned to see each other. They both have been interested in Stacy the Stripper (Fish slept with her, Kyle constantly flirts with her), but this isn't a bad storyline they could go on.

• Members

I look forward to how OLTL actually handles this, if they have them together in the present, if this will just be a "shocking" story to get Cristian and Layla together. Like Layla walking in on Kyle and Fish hugging, or we see them in bed together shirtless and Layla walks in. Sort of another version of the ending of the Mendorra story when Talia made it look like Carlo and Kevin Spirtas were lovers. Then they'll just vanish.

The guy who plays Kyle is much better looking than the photo suggests.

• Members

Scott, AMC?

Hell I don't count them either. I barely count them as human.

I've long thought him the best actor on Y&R, he can play anything. He hasn't been regulated to the backburner but Jack is so goddamn pathetic right now he might as well be.

• Members

Oh this Fish & Kyle story is gonna be a disaster...RC can't even write the straight couples properly.

I bet Kyle raped Fish, yep that's what happened. If it revolves around rape then RC will do a great job, seeing as rape is the only subject he seems interested in writing properly (even though its handled terribly).

Archived