A Y&R Marathon celebrating Cane and Lily

• Members

Roger Newcomb shares a Soapnet press release regarding an upcoming (weekend after next) Lane marathon. I realize Billy and Chloe are involved, but still....

Why not a marathon centered around the Kay-Marge saga? Or around the Adam saga?

Cue the 80s Hall & Oates: "I'm out of touch, you're out of touch..."

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this is bullsh!t, SOAPnet. C'mon, we want REAL classics!

How about a "Best of Crazy Ass Ashley" moments, where we look back on what happened post-Abortion in the 80's, what happened when she lost Brad's kid, etc.

Or since everyone's so "gay" for Y&R these days, they should do episodes highlighting that one story from the 70's. Plus. we'd get to see Brenda Dickson before she became reliant on cue cards and Dynasty-esque fashions.

• Members

They should re-show Philip's alcohol-fuelled car accident and then his death. Followed by the episode when Kay and Jill found out Cane was "Philip Chancellor III." And then maybe Kay's "funeral" where Nina talked about P4. If they really wanted to go Holdin' Back the Years, they could show the aftermath of the first Philip's accident with Brenda Dickson's Jill swearing sweet revenge on JC's Kay.

• Members

I was just watching a Jill/Kay scene with her the other day somewhere towards the end of her run and as much as I love the Dickson it was almost embarassing how much you could tell she was reading...She looked at Kay maybe 3x?

• Members

Not that I've ever spent five consecutive hours watching Soapnet but if I had, I'd suddenly feel VERY free...

Adding another line from that song, MarkH: Manic moves and drowsy dreams (Dedicated to the person who dreamed this one up).

Archived