B&B: Week of June 1, 2009

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The more Nick talks, the more he makes an ass of himself. OMG...did he forget he bounced between Bridget and Brooke....and ran out of his child's memorial service to boot?? Owen would have to sink quite a bit before Nick would even be able to see his shadow.

• Members

Yeah, B&B always has glimmers of gold mixed in with the manure.

Like, I find it cool that when Bill Jr. nailed Eric on housing an illegal immigrant (didn't Thomas do the same with Gabi, years later?), they dug into the wells and pulled out something from 1996. So, it turned out not to just be a plot-twist-of-the-moment, but a nugget they'd banked for over a decade.

But for me, I can't watch any more Taylor or Ridge. I'd like them together and backburnered. And Brooke set free to do her Brookey things.

• Members

OMG, so is Claudia/Lily Melgar back on the show?

There weren't many of us but I loved her on B&B (I need to be specific -- B&B, not so much GH, though was anybody supposed to like Tragic LeeLee?). The SL was abruptly wrapped up, if I recall.

Sorry, not watching at the mo. You guys need to fill me in!

• Members

No. But Bill Spencer Jr. threatened yesterday to topple Forrester by revealing that Eric KNOWINGLY employed illegal immigrants.

Upthread, some people thought this was a sudden plot-driven twist with no basis in history.

But then yesterday, when they mentioned Claudia, it became clear to me that they had banked this story in 1996, and used it now. Even if they had planned to drop it, the clever milking of old dropped threads is (for me) Soap Excellence 101.

I thought I heard that Claudia might actually still be working there, behind the scenes? Did anyone else hear that? If Jake McClaine and Rocco are still there, why not Claudia?

Archived