Y&R Rowell interview

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, Victoria.

I love you.

But YOU weren't the reason the show went to #1, it went there uuuuuh 2 years before you arrived?

And the audience is predominantly AA? 25 million viewers? Is she counting 5 mil for each day? How does she know? Who says? I've never heard of this before? I'm confused, is she just making some of the things up?

• Members

The show was #1 well before she ever came there. She's talking generally too, not with African American viewers alone. This woman comes off as totally full of herself sometimes that it's hard for me to take her seriously.

Seems like she assume that 5 million DIFFERENT people each day watch the show. :huh:

Wouldn't surprise me, I mean she is the reason the show "shot to No. 1." :rolleyes:

Eric Braeden doesn't even say crap like this, she really needs to get over herself.

• Members

Ego can go a long waY. It's too bsd it got her off the show; but, again, she would've been watered down or driven crazier if shr stayed.

I'm glad she's exactly the way she is, honestly. I hope she finds success in the near future.

Archived