Mom blames Tori for Aaron Spelling's death

Cat

• Members

D-Listed, as usual, described it the best:

http://dlisted.com/node/32271

Mother Of The Century

candyspellingtori1.jpg

Candy and Tori Spelling pretty much pull out their pubic hairs whenever they think of each other. That's no secret. But Candy has upped her [!@#$%^&*] game by blaming Tori for Aaron Spelling's death.

While whoring out her book on 94.7 WMAS-FM in Massachusetts today, Candy oinked, "My daughter one day decided that she wasn't speaking to my husband, myself and my son, and that's how it's continued for the last, oh gosh, four or five years. And it was sad, that's what killed my husband, actually. He just didn't want to live after that. He had just done everything he could possibly do for his daughter, and she wanted no part of him once he couldn't do anything for her."

Aaron died in 2006 at the age 83. Yeah, the fact that he was older than oatmeal had nothing to do with his death. Tori's absence obviously did him in.

After saying all that, Porky Pig's long-lost twin sister still doesn't understand why her daughter uses her picture as a dart board. Candy said, "I've always been trying to work on the relationship. I don’t know what the anger is."

Methinks Candy needs to pay a little visit to her surgeon so that he can loosen her face a bitch (typo and it stays) and let it breathe. The tightness is effing with the part of her brain that controls common sense.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

No, it's not sold! Of course! :lol:

That is the silliest, most hilarious piece of real estate in the US. It's on sale for $150m, has 56,500 square feet area, is built in the French château-style, includes somewhere around 123 rooms, 11 of which are bedrooms and reportedly between 16 and 26 bathrooms. The surrounding estate is 4.6 acres in area.

The mansions has a bowling alley, wine cellar and tasting room, humidity-controlled silver storage room, China room, library, gym and screening room and 17,000-square-foot attic. Pools, tennis courts, rose garden, you know... :lol:

• Members

Well, true.... :P but I'll take my place anyday over hers, I prefer to live in a comfortable HOME, not a museum. From the appearance of things, she's far poorer in MANY other ways. I wonder what her grounds look like... probably a bunch of anally retentive shrubs trimmed into little balls. Mine is pretty just as nature made it:

davidpasture.jpg

But all joking aside, I seriously wouldn't want to live where she lives, no matter how much it's worth. I mean, how much money has she and Aaron spent on that place? And every day you have to worry that an earthquake will turn it into rubble in a matter of minutes.

• Members

Just as I thought... the outside is UGLIER than the inside. And of course, it's BEIGE. But look at this, is there ONE thing about this mansion that is warm, inviting... one thing that makes it NOT look like a museum or some other institution? Notice something else... of all the pictures of the outside I've seen, I've seen lawns and anally trimmed green shrubs, you call that LANDSCAPING? Candi, dear... I haven't seen ONE FLOWER, no color, no texture, NOTHING.

spelling-mansion-mn.jpg

• Members

I too immediately noticed the unimaginative symmetrical decor by the twin staircases. I'm surprised she doesn't have the same picture hanging on each side.

Have you all read about her new (and also record-breaking) home, a penthouse being built in Century City?:

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2008/07/update-candy-spelling.html

P.S. Century City is where you'll find Brenda Dickson's condo, that of "Welcome to My Home" infamy. While visiting her chic lair and witnessing Brenda's glammerish way of living, Bill Bell was inspired to create B&B. Her building's in B&B's open!

• Members

Well, I have now, and it's certainly nothing to write home about. With as much money as this bitch has, she has a blank exterior with no glamorous grounds? She should have landscaping like this:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=532

I certainly hold no envy for this woman's abode. Now... a house that I clutch the pearls and turn green with envy for?

6a00d83452410969e201156fe7ab86970c-800wi

• 11 months later...

Archived