• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Remember that endless night where The Blackmailer (I guess it was Vincent) kept breaking into Fancy's room and raping her, and then she would go downstairs and cry for a while, and then they would just put her back to bed and it would happen again?!

• Members

It wasnt just the young females, but the older ones as well and the men. Katherine was raped. Pilar and Liz were revealed to have been raped when they were younger. Paloma and Kay were almost raped but got saved. Ethan was raped by Theresa. I think Pretty raped Luis. This is from Wikipedia

Dang, this puts OLTL to shame

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That whole thing was oddly planned. I wonder if it was a scheduling thing with Dana Sparks or the cancellation announcement (that was around that time I think) that caused them to drop the story of the reveal, etc. If the show were still around, I could almost guarantee that Grace would be back.

• Members

At the point she's at now, I was completely hooked into the show. Never missed a moment. I'm not sure what year this is (I'm thinking 2001), but it's my favorite. Never a dull moment with these episodes.

Edited by passionsfan

• Members

I wish JER was still around to explain what he would of done had the show not been cancelled. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't he heading back to do a 3rd stint on DAYS as headwriter before he died? Funny how his script writers managed to fill that position just years later. I wonder is Lisa deCazotte will ever speak about it.

• Members

I'm currently in August 1999 and still loving it. Theresa just put on her ridiculous disguise to become Ivy's assistant. Sheridan is in Harmony making sparks with Luis and Kay is a delightful witch. I'm loving how soapy everything is and I don't mind the pace at all. I didn't mind it originally and I don't think I will since I already know how slow it's going to move. I just watch and enjoy everything.

There isn't one story that stands out to me as bad. My only complaint is the lack of story for the Russell's. They primarily work as talk to's and the actors in that family are so interested. ESPECIALLY Lena Cardwell as Simone. I can't believe she didn't become the star of that family. Did Simone ever get a story with her in the role? I'm also ready for Whitney, Eve or TC to do something.

• Members

Yeah, the second Simone was just rough. Bad. Didn't fit. The last Simone was better. Lena Cardwell was the best Simone. I wish she had stuck around. Her and Mary Elizabeth Winstead were real finds that were wasted as very supporting characters.

• Members

Does any one remember the episode where Lynn was exposed, the who Russell family was there and everyone kept dogging her out but I swear to God Lynn said nothing for like 15 minutes into the episode. She just had her mouth open in shock. I could not believe she did not have anything to say for like 15 minutes. It was so crazy. I'll never for get it.

• Members

My favorite Jessica was Jade Harlow. I actually am friends with her on facebook. It's really cool to talk with her after being a fan of her's for so many years. I was UPSET when Jade was written off and that horrid Danica Stewart took over. I think my first exposure to Danica on Passions she flubbed her lines. Heck, the girl that replaced Kirsten Storms on DAYS for a week or so would have done way better than her (and that's saying a lot.) She got to star in an NBC web soap opera?!?1?!?1 Well, at least Jade is on THE BAY now!!!