Just now, Franko said:

I keep meaning to try it. It's apparently just a spice cake. What I remember was the show treating it as an item of gross-out cuisine. Wasn't there a scene where Julian was at a junkyard and found a cake pan with some soup residue? Naturally, it dripped out.

Maybe Grace just baked tomato soup alone in a bundt mold. 😱😉😂

2 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

That's hilarious. 😂😂😂😂😂

It's hilarious yet kind of  cold too! :D 

On 10/29/2019 at 7:08 PM, Soaplovers said:

Had moved Gwen from the Ethan/Theresa orbit..and tested her with other characters.  She was one of the first to encourage Chad to pursue Whitney...and she had a nice scene with Luis after one of Sheridan's disappearances.  

I would have had her and Hank become a couple....and spared her from Ethan the minute he dumped her for Theresa. 

7 hours ago, Franko said:

I keep meaning to try it. It's apparently just a spice cake. What I remember was the show treating it as an item of gross-out cuisine. Wasn't there a scene where Julian was at a junkyard and found a cake pan with some soup residue? Naturally, it dripped out.

Well, that settles it. Lobster from The Lobster Shack (not sure when that place was written out), "love noodles" and tomato soup cake for us all.

Top it off with a Martimmy and I'm down lol

10 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

I always wanted to try it, out of curiosity! :D 

I remember Grace talking about that cake all the time!

My favorite Grace line of all time though was, "I haven't had a thing to wear since the house got sucked into hell."

On 11/11/2019 at 7:10 PM, amybrickwallace said:

HA!! Nice. I didn't even know there was such a thing as tomato soup cake. It actually doesn't sound so bad from this recipe:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7583/tomato-soup-cake-i/

I’ve made it, it’s basically spice cake and surprisingly good. There’s also a recipe out there for the Martimmy drink as well which is delicious!