Which actor played Etthan best?  Travis played the sheltered rich kid to perfection,  but Eric played up the more intense and smoldering aspects that of Ethan..imho

12 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

Which actor played Etthan best?  Travis played the sheltered rich kid to perfection,  but Eric played up the more intense and smoldering aspects that of Ethan..imho

I have to say Eric Martsolf. To me, Travis Schuldt played Ethan too much like a bratty, annoying little kid, whereas Eric Martsolf played him more as a mature adult. In some ways, it was almost like they played two different characters.

Great news for Brook Kerr. She’ll be on Hawaii Five-0 soon. Also looking forward to seeing her in the new Lifetime movie that Lindsay Hartley is directing! This is also a great time for Brook as well because her son is also starring in Grand Hotel on ABC.

Is it me, or does she look exactly the same as the very first episode of Passions, literally hasn’t aged lol

F897836B-C65B-42E4-8758-7E5EF08812ED.jpeg

Edited by Riverdalefan1

1 hour ago, Riverdalefan1 said:

Great news for Brook Kerr. She’ll be on Hawaii Five-0 soon. Also looking forward to seeing her in the new Lifetime movie that Lindsay Hartley is directing! This is also a great time for Brook as well because her son is also starring in Grand Hotel on ABC.

Is it me, or does she look exactly the same as the very first episode of Passions, literally hasn’t aged lol

F897836B-C65B-42E4-8758-7E5EF08812ED.jpeg

She hasn't aged a day.

On 7/5/2019 at 5:42 PM, Soaplovers said:

20 years ago...the last new daytime drama debut 

Yeah, the beginning of the end. The harbinger of the death of the modern soap opera.

9 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

She hasn't aged a day.

She really hasn’t, I need whatever she and Bianca Lawson are having. Bianca has been playing teenagers for 20 years 😂

Edited by Riverdalefan1