3 minutes ago, John said:

I liked the MarDar Days. Yes it was slow but For one I thought slow was the right way with Will's coming out

Yes Marlene's HWing at AMC was very good

MarDar was very destructive to characters and couples (Jack/Jennifer, Carrie/Austin). They started stories that went nowhere. Madison, Ian, and Cameron were horrid new additions.  Billie’s return was a waste. They made Daniel Maggie’s son and gave him, Melanie, and Victor Horton family ornaments. They contradicted onscreen history to retroactively marry John and Hope, thus undoing two supercouple marriages. John’s return story was boring and nonsensical (stealing pensions? Lol!). The safehouse explosion story was excruciatingly bad. Hope turned back into Gina for no reason. The Stefano murder mystery was lame (a dozen suspects ALL touched the murder weapon? They ALL confronted him the same night and never ran into each other?).

My God, it was bad. I was expecting JER 3.0 and was served a bowl of warm dog crap instead.

Just now, Marlenaphan said:

MarDar was very destructive to characters and couples (Jack/Jennifer, Carrie/Austin). They started stories that went nowhere. Madison, Ian, and Cameron were horrid new additions.  Billie’s return was a waste. They made Daniel Maggie’s son and gave him, Melanie, and Victor Horton family ornaments. They contradicted onscreen history to retroactively marry John and Hope, thus undoing two supercouple marriages. John’s return story was boring and nonsensical (stealing pensions? Lol!). The safehouse explosion story was excruciatingly bad. Hope turned back into Gina for no reason. The Stefano murder mystery was lame (a dozen suspects ALL touched the murder weapon? They ALL confronted him the same night and never ran into each other?).

My God, it was bad. I was expecting JER 3.0 and was served a bowl of warm dog crap instead.

The whole melanie/Daniel/Maggie story was started under Gary Tomlin & Chris Witesell

Just now, John said:

The whole melanie/Daniel/Maggie story was started under Gary Tomlin & Chris Witesell

No. The parentage of Daniel was part of Alice’s secrets, MarDar’s first big story. 

I can’t speak to AMC because I never watched that bland, boring show or the online version. I do remember Marlene threatening to sue Days fans on twitter around the time the show won an Emmy for the Daysaster, lol

Ok  Maybe that part but the whole Daniel & Carly being Melanie's parents were Tomsell

1 minute ago, John said:

Ok  Maybe that part but the whole Daniel & Carly being Melanie's parents were Tomsell

I never said anything about that. I’m talking about how crappy MarDar were at Days, and why they wouldn’t be good for a Passions revival.

32 minutes ago, Marlenaphan said:

You mustn’t remember the MarDar year. 

I do. Far from perfect, but far from Passions, which was trash.

Edited by Vee

Just now, Vee said:

I do.

Not well. 😉 

I just finished listing why they were awful.

Oh, you just hate Passions. Okie doke.

Edited by Marlenaphan

8 minutes ago, Marlenaphan said:

I can’t speak to AMC because I never watched that bland, boring show

You're officially trying too hard at whatever this whole persona is supposed to be. Good luck.

2 minutes ago, Vee said:

I do. Far from perfect, but far from Passions, which was trash.

Not a fan of Agnes or Irna or Douglas or Bill. Just JER and those who write in his style: Langan, Sussman-Morina, Carlivati, Brash/Cwikly.

Like I said: You're already overplaying this act poorly. If you want this to have legs you need to not say things like that. You have to ease people into your lunacy.

Edited by Vee

Annnnd blocked.

Good luck with that around here!

Just now, John said:

Sussman-Mornia is not like jER at least when JER on Passions/Days

Don't bother. The last post makes it very clear this is an act.

Edited by Vee

1 minute ago, John said:

Sussman-Mornia is not like jER at least when JER on Passions/Days

Yes she was. Go back and watch Sally’s Days. She’s the one who put the microchip in Hope’s brain to turn her into Princess Gina.

Yes she was. Go back and watch Sally’s Days. She’s the one who put the microchip in Hope’s brain to turn her into Princess Gina.

That was because JER started that wave of stories. It took a long time before Days took a break from the sci-fi