Kay, Jessica, Hank, Miquel, Fox, Simone, Chad, Gwen, Rebecca, Ethan and they were important characters to stories 7 all recast at one time or another

Edited by John

Just now, John said:

Kay, Jessica, Hank, Miquel, Fox, Simone, Chad, Gwen, Rebecca, Ethan and they were important characters to stories

I liked all the recasts except for Natalie Zea and Deanna Wright.

Wasnt Jessica who was a strong character under Mary Elizabeth & Jade made weaker under Danica and Jessica started datting and married a man who pimped her out & abused her

Just now, John said:

Wasnt Jessica who was a strong character under Mary Elizabeth & Jade made weaker under Danica and Jessica started datting and married a man who pimped her out & abused her

Oh I don’t care about Danica. I don’t think that makes her “weak”, though. I also don’t think there’s anything wrong with being “weak”. 

Im talking the character of Jessica at the time. Danica didnt write that crap, JER did

4 minutes ago, John said:

Im talking the character of Jessica at the time. Danica didnt write that crap, JER did

I don’t think it was “crap”. It was an entertaining story and Spike was clearly portrayed as the bad guy. Unlike other soaps, you weren’t meant to root for them romantically.

My problem with the story was that Danica played it, and she sucked. Jade was the best Jessica.

Edited by Marlenaphan

Yeah I wonder why since he was abusing & making her be a hooker & putting her on drugs

Just now, John said:

Yeah I wonder why since he was abusing & making her be a hooker & putting her on drugs

So you don’t like any story where bad things happen to good people? Good luck enjoying fiction in general, then.

Just now, Marlenaphan said:

So you don’t like any story where bad things happen to good people? Good luck enjoying fiction in general, then.

I dont like stories were women are constantly abused, drugged and raped, not entertaining to me sorry

Just now, John said:

I dont like stories were women are constantly abused, drugged and raped, not entertaining to me sorry

No need to apologize. We’re all free to like or dislike what we want. 

19 minutes ago, Khan said:

Agree with both these statements.  I think JER (and NBC) were well-intentioned at the start, but once they saw how no one was taking the show seriously (how could anyone take a show that has a witch and her talking doll as part of the cast!?), they just decided to go all Jerry Springer in order to appease the few 12-17 year olds who gave a damn.

Lmao! I was one of the 12-17 year olds who gave a damn, and I did really like Passions when it was on. But when I rewatched it on Youtube a few years ago, by the time I got to late 2003-early 2004 episodes even I was like, "Wow, this wasn't as good as I remember."

8 minutes ago, ABCNBC247 said:

Lmao! I was one of the 12-17 year olds who gave a damn, and I did really like Passions when it was on. But when I rewatched it on Youtube a few years ago, by the time I got to late 2003-early 2004 episodes even I was like, "Wow, this wasn't as good as I remember."

I Liked til like maybe early 2003 then it flew way off course

2 minutes ago, John said:

I Liked til like maybe early 2003 then it flew way off course

JER definitely couldn't handle writing both Passions and Days at the same time

and it got more abusive to women  not just physically but dialogue too

Then JER is very anti LGBT and that Valerie/Vincent story was just OTT