• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My least favorite has to be that gloved hand blackmailer/peeping tom/ rapist/he's really Julian and Eve's shemale son storyline. Granded at first Vincent was a little creepy/scary when he was blackmailing Theresa, I could not sit through Fancy getting repeatedly raped and everyone just putting her back in her unsafe room. And then he raped Luis too and used to condom to get Luis's sperm into her. Gross! And then Vincent's obsession with Ethan as he walked around in that creepy mask. It was all too much.

• Members

I agree that the androgynous rapist story was a real low point. It was supposed to be campy; instead, it came off twisted, nasty, and sick. Nobody enjoyed that storyline. And the actor who played the character was pretty lousy too.

I think my favorite was Ivy chasing after Sam (often in her motorized scooter). I think Ivy/Sam had the best dynamic out of all the other over wrought long lost loves like Eve/Julian, Kay/Miguel, Ethan/Teresa and Sheridan/Luis. The dynamic of this rich, elitist, pampered bitch on the outs fighting for a married, average joe was fun to watch. Kim Johnston-Ulrich was fantastic in the role. She was one of the few on the show to be campy in the right places, while giving dramatic heft to the more serious stuff.

I think I am alone in liking Heidi Mueller as the final Kay. She gets a bad rap because of her reality show past, but I think she vastly improved over time.

• Members

I remember that Julian's dick nonsense it was stupid. Passions reached new levels of bad on Direct TV . Eve and Julian spent most of their time boozing and popping pills, Vincent kept telling Drunk/High Eve that she was doing the surgery right(he was the only one in the room with her) and at the finale Kay fixed it magically.

I also hated Esme and hated that they made her a contract character during Direct TV. She was one of those campy character that should've been restricted to visits only. Ug hand then she slept with Julian after sleepnig with Fox and bragged about it to Fancy.

• Administrator

I wasn't a fan of the Vincent raping people, but I did love him giving birth and cutting off Julian's penis and it being reattached upside down. I thought it was hilarious. I loved it so much I even made edits and put in on youtube, but sadly my channel got shut down. I still have those edits, so I might reupload them in the future.

I loved Esme! She was so funny.