• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I couldn't stand that Irish deadbeat Martin Fitzgerald. What kind of man leaves his wife with 5 kids to run off to Mexico with another woman? And I was so annoyed Paloma was treating him like he walked on water and Pilar was the devil because she had the nerve to dare send Paloma away where she would've been taken care of, after Martin ran off.

• Members

Lets not forget said deadbeat was shacking up with his mistress at his abandoned wife's sister's villa. The absolute worst intro of a character ever!

Why should we have ever embraced this character. After all we had been told of Martin, they chose to introduce him the worst way possible? When the audience begins to root for Alistair Crane, there's a problem!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I am late in finding this thread, but I was a big Passions fan early in its run. As others have previously discussed, I was quite disappointed that Shuis didn't end up together after all the focus of "fate" regarding couples including them. It made no sense to me that Sheridan was actually wanting to be with Antonio in the end.

I am wondering if anything ever came of Faith? Did she ever return to the series? I know when she died there were always thoughts she would return at some point but it never happened.