• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched Passions on and off from the beginning. I just remember the "days" would drag on and on...sometimes weeks worth of episodes and constant fake outs of reveals. Still, it has it's fun moments. I think it should have stayed on the supernatural track to stand out from the other shows.

• Members

Here’s an old TV Guide clipping I found from early in the shows run. I was also reading how Passions was consistently the #1 soap with girls 12-17, unfortunately that demo means nothing to advertisers or its chances of not being canceled, but I fell into that category at the time and my friends and I were hooked.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Riverdalefan1

• Members

I have started re-watching Passions from the beginning on Youtube.  Do we know if literally every episode of the run is posted there?  So far, I've only watched the first five!  Oh, the nostalgia.  I can say with 10000% certainty that this is my most missed soap opera.

• Members

As a heads up guys, this YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1CFAFE0931459B4D , has the same episodes in ‘full’ without you having to watch the episodes in ‘parts’ and having to click to another video to finish the episodes (with the exception of the 1st episode!) There’s a lot of fan discussion in the comments as well but beware of spoilers if it’s your first time viewing.

Edited by Riverdalefan1

• Members

I feel that if the show had focused on it's successful young demographic and not gone off the deep end (don't let me start talking about Vincent/Valerie), but the show could have had more staying power. It was attracting the viewers soaps needed to ultimately survive.