Sign in to follow this  
Maria Perretta

Passions

Angel M.   
2 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

It was a shame that the last few years the show dropped any attempt at being a soap.  The introduction of Pretty would have been handled differently had she been introduced in the earlier years vs the later years.  Im still amazed Paloma was a pretty interesting character..the complete opposite of her sister Theresa...considering she was introduced in the later years as well.

Paloma from what I heard was eventually recast and the life got drained from her. I don't think Paloma #2 ever appeared on the NBC version. 

I'm surprised the soap blogs aren't covering the reunion. Here are some write ups I found...

Soap Opera Digest: http://www.soapoperadigest.com/photos/passions-fan-festival/

LA Weekly: http://www.laweekly.com/arts/fans-celebrate-passions-the-weirdest-soap-opera-in-the-history-of-daytime-tv-8459016

Lena Cardwell (original Simone) has finally come out of hiding! She looks good. 

Brook Kerr literally never ages. Donn Swaby on the other hand lol

YRfan23   

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I still wish the original NBC broadcasts of the shows firsts 2-3 years was around...that has all the original music that was heard and not tampered with like CTV/Global/Superchannel.

Has anyone heard about a new Passions spinoff in the works called Castleton? That's the same town Charity and Faith lived in before the fire.

i was told it was brought up during the Passions Reunion and social media. Anyone know anything about this?

YRfan23   

That's interesting! If true I wonder if we would see most of the cast??

To quote Eva Tamargo, it sounds like it would be a good hulu or Netflex show....