• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • Members

It's a crying shame that show so diverse and family-oriented Passions went a not so serious route first as some bad campy supernatural tale then later transformed into Sunset Beach 2

only not as entertaining. My favorite story by far remains the relationship between Julian and Eve that first appeared on-screen in 2003. Both Masters and Ross were able to rise above the campy mess for a serious relationship as did the writing.

Other favorite highlights of mine include Ivy crashing her car into the wedding, Julian and Timmy's misadventures, and killer guacamole. Oh and the Thanksgiving 2004 episode which was mockery of the previous year's Thanksgiving on Days. Funny that JER would make a mockery out of his own work.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Yes Tabitha was hosting Thanksgiving dinner at her house and had a giant turkey piñata much like the one "Cassie's butchered body" was in at the Thanksgiving carnival. The piñata appeared to be dripping blood much to everyone's horror. It fell down and red gloop splattered all over the place. What had thought to have been blood turned out to be cranberry sauce!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

*sigh* I love Passions. It is my favourite and most beloved soap of all time. Out of all the soaps cancelled in the past ten years, Passions is very lucky to have gotten a second life on DirecTV.

I'm not going to lie. I write a "Continuing Adventures of Passions" fan fic. I'd love to write a Passions book series continuing their stories. It's not that far-fetched considering Hidden Passions was a New York Times bestseller!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was actually. Tabitha's Thanksgiving dinner party in 2004 was one of Passions' finest post-Timmy moments and included all the over the top soapiness and camp Passions should have been. Tabitha was hosting the dinner and invited everyone just to "accidentally" let it slip that the Wheelers were really Martin and Katherine. Chaos ensured afterward.

• 2 weeks later...