The Nelson Ratings:May 18, 2009

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you!

Let me also say, I LOVE this way of providing links. Don't paste the author's material, violating his/her copyright. And this way, the author gets the hits...as it should be.

Thanks again!

• Members

It loses validity by the column... I so agree. If nothing has changed in your eyes than don't even bother talking about it? His constant praise of things gets old too.... he is such a tool. IN the fall he was kissing Pratt's feet, now he is calling him a hack. By October Maria and Hogan will be hacks too.... he'll have moved on saying Jean Passante is the 2nd coming by then anyway....

• Members

I think Engen...who was always very fit...really has slimmed down a bit for the role. That means he's almost ripped/cut (what we get to see of it). His shirts drape that physique just remarkably.

Which I know is not the key point of him. He's playing that mix of boyish charm and lurking evil just remarkably.

That said, this is my current problem with Y&R these days. Too many characters. So, Adam played heavily Fri-Mon...but I really feel momentum is lost by not getting to see him for the interminable wedding days thereafter :).

Archived