B&B: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cap shots are sorely missed. And I think B&B's PR department made a mistake when they stopped linking to SP's website and letting him interview the stars of the show from time-to-time. But Mr. Smartypants has never been less the gracious about the show. He so rules! I love what he said about Faithful Reader.

• Members

How nice to see Don Diamont back on our screens.

His intro is slightly lame (his big idea, as CEO, is to personally record a video blog with Stephanie???). Also, they have so quickly simply expected us to accept Bill Jr's existence, and his hasty ascent to CEO. This plays mightily with suspension of disbelief.

That said, what a SEAMLESS introduction. Don is simply playing Brad-with-a-beard right now, but that's fine with me. He fit instantly and naturally on the canvas. No "newbie startup" feel. Flannery is a great scene partner for anyone to start with, since she elevates everyone.

• Members

There is now clear and concise confirmation that Clarke is gay (or at least bi). Jackie came into an office and started rubbing up and down on Owen's a$$. Owen didn't know it was Jackie but he responded by saying "Now Clarke, stop that". I was surprised by that exchange because apparently Clarke has been groping/fondling him in the past. Furthermore, what kind of response was that from Owen? Shouldn't he have turned around and took a swing at the person (whom he thought was Clarke)? Instead, it was as if Owen slightly enjoyed it. LOL!

• Members

Straight men don't necessarily have to beat the [!@#$%^&*] out of a gay person who hits on them, or touches them. Just like they wouldn't if a woman they weren't attracted to did so. Just saying....

But Owen/Clarke is FUN!

• Members

Now I'm gonna have to read the transcript. Because I honestly missed this. I would be shocked if they went this way.

Beyond impregnating Sally, Clarke was always SO SWEATY (they drenched the actor) is his many early sex scenes with Kristen and Margo.

• Members

YRBB, in a perfect world, straight men DON'T necessarily have to beat the crap out of a gay/bi person who at least hits on them; but let's face it, TOUCHING is entirely different. Most straight men, if they don't strike back physically, will have an extremely unpleasant response behavior-wise. Owen's response was surprisingly laid-back. I think Owen liked it! LOL!

Archived