Days: Bo and Hope News!

• Members

Ali Posted, she talks about stuff airing in January......

It seems that Bo and Hope are getting there own storyline. I bet something happen to Zack

oh I defentiely smell an upcoming SOD or SOW, since Ali was talking about a phootshoot and old SOD but I guess they could also be updating there pic

Ali NBC

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's something to do with Zach, I'm going to be severely disappointed. I'm sure they'll both do a great job, but how many of these "my child is going to die!" stories can they do? Right now, we've got Claire barely clinging to life. Bo and Hope constantly had JT in and out of the hospitals with fetal alcohol syndrome. And now Zach? Not to mention, every Bo/Hope story seems to involve their kids -- not THEM. Shawn, Zach, JT... *sigh*

I want a real BO AND HOPE story. Not a Bo and Hope 'reactive' story to their child's health crisis. I'm sure it'll be decent, if it's true -- but I'm ready for a long-arching BOPE tale. Not a little two-week crisis with another one of their children. And not one of those signature Days stories where they drag it on and on to the point where nobody cares, then suddenly rush it way too fast without conclusion and move us on to the next crappy story.

One child near death (Claire) is enough at the moment. Why does the show always have to be stuffed full of stories that are all the same? Is there no such thing as variety anymore?

Can you tell I'm negative? LoL

• Members

Wow finally Bope gets a story!!!

This sounds great!!

I do have a theory though-what if Zach dies and donates an organ or something to Claire (I heard the nurse mention today that her kidney's were suffering damage) to save her. That story would be huge and everyone involved would do great. Maybe all this is overhyped and is just going along with Farah's post-maybe Bo and Hope are just reacting to Claire's death since it is her granddaughter (perhaps they find out?). All I know its good to finally see Bo and Hope get something else besides helping others or Chelsea (who I hear will have an epiphany about her parents after her accident this week and will finally accept them). Sounds great though!!!

• Members

Speaking of dying, why don't we let Bo die? Why doesn't he die three times in a row? Or how about he pretends that he's dead?

Geez, I don't understand why Bo and Hope are THE untouchable couple and nothing ever breaks them apart. Now they are getting a storyline? Hmmph, they better hope it's better than J&J's "storyline."

• Members

WOW!

I was just thinking about how much of a break Bope had. And it worked well considering they have always been the forefront couple for ages. But I love them. If the story about Zach is true, it would be interesting because like everyone said, there has been a lot of foreshadowing lately!! I wondered why there were so many "family" scenes with Bo, Hope and Zach. But I like the fact that they are foreshadowing. That's something DAYS used to do good before.

A Zach is sick storyline kind of sucks. If Zach is kidnapped or something like that it may be more interesting.

• Members

I hope Zack doesn't die, I hope Claire does, if one has to. I still think it is absolutely dumb, idiotic and stupid to have made Claire Shawn's daughter, especially with Belle & Shawn having had sex over 10 months ago and Claire being premature. Stupid, and idiotic Jim Reilly. How dumb are you!?

• Members

Maybe Zack gets hit by a car or something... I hope not... :( Although, it would be a heartbreaking storyline, with one kid dying so that the other could live, but I don't want Zack to die!!! But you know what? IF he dies, I'm sure JER will bring him back in 5 years as a 18 year old! So no worry! :D

Archived