Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not sure about that. Alice was the only Matthews they got rid of (Lemay and Rauch), In fact, Lemay, re-wrote Susan Matthews back into the pic. Mary Matthews yes was killed off but they made Liz Matthews a major character and Lemay loved Pat. He also bought Russ back and forth. Most of the Matthews were killed or written off in the 80's. I would say more Rauch than Lemay.

Carl and Alice did play together in 85 during ALice's return. I can not recall their interaction together but does anyone remember the scenes from Cecile and Peters wedding? They were both there

• Members

I'd really love to hear more from people who were watching then. It's one of the reasons I enjoy reading saynotoursoap, and denzo, and others. It's one of the reasons I miss SteveFrame.

It would be fun to ask anyone here when they first started watching AW, and what their first memories of the show are.

I didn't actually start watching until late 1996 or early 1997. I mostly remember the Grant/Cindy institution follies. Then I got into the older years, thanks to tapes.

• Members

A rare find on YouTube. Someone posted a few AW episodes from 1980, just after Janice's death. I haven't watched the whole episode yet, but it has Mitch sniffing around Rachel and the original Cecile.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oolBTs_4x40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by thelma