Another World

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was watching the new Sister Swap Hallmark movies with Kimberly Williams-Paisley and Ashley Williams (who was on ATWT as a teen). Their mom was played by AW's own Anna Holbrook. The sisters revealed in an interview with Seth Meyers that they've known AH forever - she was the best friend of their late mother. ❤

• Members

Catching up on some of these good posts:

Paul, MF's Jennifer was bitchy from the outset on SFT.

What beautiful pictures of Irene Dailey, and Anna Holbrook looks fabulous.

IIRC, Sally was Alice's adopted daughter. This was the adoption story Jacquie Courtney refused to play and was fired. (Of course there was much else going on that had led up to this crisis.) The story was played out with Susan Harney, and a piddly little story it turned out to be. After Steve's death, Alice wanted to adopt a child which just happened to be the granddaughter of Rachel's housekeeper, Beatrice (Jacqueline Brookes). Rachel was backing Beatrice, of course, and it looked like maybe there were be a custody trial, then everyone decided to be reasonable adults, and I think Jacqueline Brookes left not long afterward.

I did not know that Tracy Brooks Swope and Barbara Baxley were ever on AW! April-September 1982 was about the time I was making a major move, and soap viewing fell by the wayside. I loved Tracy Brooks Swope on WTHI, and had always loved Barbara Baxley's distinctive low-pitched voice which brought her so many commercial voiceovers during the years.