Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Another World


Recommended Posts

  • Members
4 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Nancy just appeared in that one-off fantasy episode in 1993. 

Was Cecile only a fantasy or was there some reality? The AWHP gives her dates as May 19, 20, and 25. Murder on the Honeymoon Express was May 20. The synopsis for the week of May 24 sounds like Cass might have run into Real Cecile as well.

It's interesting that they had Cecile onscreen at the time since Maggie had just showed up as "Joy" right before this. I wonder if they had hoped to keep Nancy around for longer.

7 hours ago, watson71 said:

Once Jamie left Bay City in 1993, never to return again- Sandy, Blaine, and Alex Cory should have made their way back to Bay City.  Blaine and Alex Cory were never seen on the show after 1985, and a replacement Sandy made a few appearances with Maggie.

I think it could definitely have been interesting to see Sandy interacting with Iris and Amanda and Matthew. With Jamie and Larry and Catlin gone it is harder to imagine what they would have done with Blaine to keep her interesting. My mind is so cluttered up with Jamie and Dennis dating the younger generation of Lisa/Vicky/Marley/Olivia that it seems to make Blaine's presence awkward.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
7 minutes ago, Xanthe said:

I think it could definitely have been interesting to see Sandy interacting with Iris and Amanda and Matthew. With Jamie and Larry and Catlin gone it is harder to imagine what they would have done with Blaine to keep her interesting. My mind is so cluttered up with Jamie and Dennis dating the younger generation of Lisa/Vicky/Marley/Olivia that it seems to make Blaine's presence awkward.

Was Blaine even mentioned again after 1985?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Remember the blooper shows Dick Clark had back in the day? He used to have a block of an episode dedicated to soap bloopers. They showed a blooper with Nancy Frangione and Lisa Brenner. Cecile and Maggie were supposed to be arguing when Ms. Frangione nearly took a header off the Cory mansion stairs. Ouch! I wish I could find it online; I found it on an old VHS tape.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

Remember the blooper shows Dick Clark had back in the day? He used to have a block of an episode dedicated to soap bloopers. They showed a blooper with Nancy Frangione and Lisa Brenner. Cecile and Maggie were supposed to be arguing when Ms. Frangione nearly took a header off the Cory mansion stairs. Ouch! I wish I could find it online; I found it on an old VHS tape.

Funny because JUST YESTERDAY this was in my recommended videos on YouTube. Maybe the specific blooper you are thinking of is in this compilation

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

Funny because JUST YESTERDAY this was in my recommended videos on YouTube. Maybe the specific blooper you are thinking of is in this compilation

 

The blooper starting at 32:56 gets me every time

Great ad lib from Charles Keating

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I loved NF's run in '86 when Cecile was Queen and kidnapped Cass. Her runs after that continually went down in quality. I'm not sure all the writing changes helped or if they really knew Cecile. She was never really moved out of Cass's orbit and that's a shame. What about Senator Grant? Or bringing Peter Love back? She could have been woven into so many stories in a fun, manipulative way that social-climber Cecile was known as. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy