Another World

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
4 hours ago, watson71 said:

I think Malone borrowed heavily from his bible for the unaired 13 Bourbon Street and just transferred the ideas to the characters on Another World.  

Ohhhhh. Now we are talking about a theory that make sense. It makes it even worse that they did it but at least now I get it. Thanks for that tidbit!

• Members
1 hour ago, amybrickwallace said:

He didn't last long as HW, did he? Who replaced him - the Cullitons?

Only Richard, and you could tell pretty quickly that there was a shift for the better. Cass was being used more effectively and even Matt/Sofia/Nick got interesting lol 

• Members
13 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Only Richard, and you could tell pretty quickly that there was a shift for the better. Cass was being used more effectively and even Matt/Sofia/Nick got interesting lol 

Yes, and those three becoming interesting was really something. That's probably in no small part due to Matt Crane returning to the show. 

• Members
10 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

What??? I don't even remember that.

In November 1997, Felicia ran away from the hospital after seeing her disfigured face after she fell through the skylight in Alexander's penthouse.  Felicia is befriended by a homeless man named "Wally" who reminds Felicia of Wallingford.  Rachel goes looking for Felicia and finds her and Wally at a church slated for demolition.  Alexander follows Rachel and kidnaps her and places her in a sarcophagus in the church, unbeknownst to Felicia or Wally.  Alexander blamed Carl for the murder of his wife, Diana, and for Felicia falling through the skylight.  Alexander rescued Rachel at the last second before the church demolition and then returned her home.  This escalated the feud between Alexander and Carl, which resulted in Alexander putting on a mask to look like Carl.  Rachel killed Alexander when she realized he was not the real Carl, and Alexander died with Felicia by his side.

This was the beginning of the end of AW....

• Members
3 minutes ago, watson71 said:

In November 1997, Felicia ran away from the hospital after seeing her disfigured face after she fell through the skylight in Alexander's penthouse.  Felicia is befriended by a homeless man named "Wally" who reminds Felicia of Wallingford.  Rachel goes looking for Felicia and finds her and Wally at a church slated for demolition.  Alexander follows Rachel and kidnaps her and places her in a sarcophagus in the church, unbeknownst to Felicia or Wally.  Alexander blamed Carl for the murder of his wife, Diana, and for Felicia falling through the skylight.  Alexander rescued Rachel at the last second before the church demolition and then returned her home.  This escalated the feud between Alexander and Carl, which resulted in Alexander putting on a mask to look like Carl.  Rachel killed Alexander when she realized he was not the real Carl, and Alexander died with Felicia by his side.

This was the beginning of the end of AW....

Thank you. I do remember Felicia falling through the skylight (and that was written in to facilitate the face-lift Linda Dano was having at the time), but I must have blocked the rest of it out. Thank goodness!!

• Members
On 9/12/2021 at 10:04 PM, Soaplovers said:

Not sure about Anne being Frankie.

I do know that Matt/Josie was going to happen.  Nadine S's Josie and Matt had chemistry while gary wasn't meant to return.

Amanda vs David/Cindy in a business story.

Those were the two stories I recall being the next focus before being canceled 

Thanks!

And I suspect that in order to capture that younger demographic, there also would’ve been a huge focus around Alli and Shawn McKinnon

• Members
8 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

Yup, it was obvious that there was chem testing with them going on. Had the show even implied that Jake had a nephew before this?

No but Sean was Kevin Anderson's kid and Kevin was on from 91-93

1 minute ago, amybrickwallace said:

I don't think so, because Nancy Frangione was always listed with the dayplayers instead of alphabetically with the contract players.

I don't think so, because Nancy Frangione was always listed with the dayplayers instead of alphabetically with the contract players.

She worked a lot like most contract players so I was wondering