Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ray Liotta was asked about his time on AW in a Rolling Stone interview publicizing his role in the Sopranos prequel:

Sometimes, actors who come out of daytime soaps talk about the discipline it gave them. Did you pick up anything from your days on Another World that proved useful later in your career?

I remember when I got offered it, I was like, “I don’t want to do a soap opera. I want to go and do a Scorsese movie.” But I got Another World six months out of graduating. It happened really fast. It just so happened it was really, really good training. These were unbelievable people I was working with, these great stage actors, really seasoned, and our producer made sure they would be free to go and do plays when they wanted to. So I learned a lot being around them. I really liked it. It didn’t bother me at all.

• Members

Mike McGavin has been poring over 1960s scripts. He's trying to make the synopses section as comprehensive as possible.  He's been adding a great deal to 1967 these days. He reaches out to myself and @jam6242 sometimes with cast information/ help identifying actors other roles. Both he and Eddie keep doing their best to provide everything they receive a place on the site.