Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'd be very interested in hearing which actors people would most like to see interviewed. Assuming that it would be with a competent interviewer, who would you choose and what would you most want to hear about? (Stipulation: actors must be currently living.)

Edited by Xanthe

• Members

Didnt we get Lisa Brenner as Maggie because Jodi Lyn O'Keefe booked Nash Bridges. I never liked Kevin as Nick. He came off too old & JFP originally wanted him as Will Rappaport on OLTL. Yeah he would have not worked with Erin Torpey's Jessica

• Members

This has been said before but I'd love a conversation with Julie Osborn, Stephen Schnetzer, and Nancy Frangione. Maybe even throw in Linda Dano to all talk about their times together. Talk about Crystal Lake and Wallingford. 

Having the Cory kids would be great. Matt Crane, Sandi Ferguson, Judi Evans, Russell Todd. I'd be just as happy if Larry Lau and/or Cali Timmins came on. 

Where's Tom Eplin? Jake and any of his women. Any of the Marleys, Vickys, Paulinas, and Anna Stuart's Donna. He always seemed to have chemistry with any of the actresses. I'd love to hear what they thought of working with him.