Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you!

Most of the other actors stayed for less than 2 years. I think only Henrietta, Thomasina, and Lily were around for more than 2 years and all of the men did less. Not sure whether they were on contract and were released early or if they were only recurring.

I don't remember knowing Paul Hecht was the Russian, but I didn't really know of him until 1984 when I saw him in Noises Off on Broadway and then of course he was Allie's ex-husband on Kate & Allie.

I am happy for those who enjoyed the Crystal Gayle theme, but although I would hesitate to call it the actual worst I have to say that it didn't do anything for me and I would have preferred to keep the instrumental themes I was used to. I didn't mind the music especially but I found the lyrics dull and generic.

Speaking of themes, watching AW videos provoked YouTube to suggest someone playing the earlier 80s theme by Jonathan Segal. I had never paid attention to the composer's name but apparently he has a lot of YouTube videos up.