Another World

• Members

I thought Cindy was a real shot in the arm to AW's last few years, and a wide variety of poorly written plots. But then I really enjoyed Kim Rhodes.

It was partly the change, but also that Robin was so low-energy and I just don't think she was a good mix with most of the men they paired her with. She and Bolger had chemistry but I thought the story was weak.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree that their story was weak but damn their sex scenes and constant flirting were hot. They were hot from day one when Lorna and Felicia walked into Gabe's office. 

Cindy was too slapstick for her. Yeah, Kim Rhodes was a great find. Plus, she had great chemistry with Mark Pinter, but once Cindy was using some fertility statue to get knocked up, I was over her. 

I could see her as Amanda. 

• Members

I still wonder what might have been if Harding Lemay had stayed on, but 90 minutes was just never going to work. I think if they were that desperate they should have just spun some characters off.

That issue has an Irene Dailey interview too. If you want to see it let me know.