Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep. Cassadine has mentioned ATWT and OLTL already. (Thanks, Cassadine! :)) But, in addition to those two, he also head-wrote for GL (with Craig Carlson, Peggy Sloane and one other writer I'm forgetting), for LOVING (for three years (1988-91) with Millee Taggart, who collaborated with him at ATWT and RH as well) and for LOVERS & FRIENDS, once it was revamped into FOR RICHER, FOR POORER. In fact, FRFP might have been his first-ever gig as HW, but don't quote me on that, lol.

• Members

I don't recall King head writing GL. I think he was on the team of writers during Douglas Anderson and Megan McTavish's stints in 1994 and 1995 and then moved over to AW.

As for the videos being posted, I loved Judy Cassmore as Margo. She was such a welcome addition to AW but then they killed her off. What a waste!

Edited by robbwolff

• Members

No, I am pretty sure Tom King was part of a four-person HW'ing team while at GL. He might have started out as one of the AHW's -- in fact, I'm sure of it. At some point, though, JFP issued a statement to SOW (I think) making the announcement that he, Carlson, Sloane and the fourth person had been hired to fill that chair and how their combined vision and years of experience were signaling great things a-comin' to the LIGHT or some p.r. malarkey. I don't remember how long they lasted as official HW's, but I do remember that statement and thinking, "Jeez, FOUR head writers?!"

Edited by Khan