Paul Raven

Another World

On Wednesday, November 01, 2017 at 5:06 PM, victoria foxton said:

Kelsey always came across as a bland and underdeveloped character to me. Pairing her with the last Jamie and later with John didn't help. 

One of my former supervisors first heard the name Kelsey while watching AW one day when pregnant with her first child. That's the name she ended up giving her baby girl just weeks later.

12 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

One of my former supervisors first heard the name Kelsey while watching AW one day when pregnant with her first child. That's the name she ended up giving her baby girl just weeks later.

That's a cute story. Kelsey is a nice name. Kelsey was ranked among the top 100 names for girls born in Scotland in 2007. It was also among the top 100 names for girls born in England and Wales in the late 1990's. Kelsey was the 201st most popular name for girls born in the United States in 2007.

Yes, and the funny thing is that she wasn't a soap watcher. I believe she was put on bed rest for the final few weeks of her pregnancy and would watch more TV than usual. AW just happened to be on and she liked the name of Kelsey, not so much because of the character of Kelsey.

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 10:15 PM, BetterForgotten said:

Jensen absolutely ruined Marley (and Vicky, if we want to be honest). 

Not as much as she's ruined herself in the past couple of years. :(

On 11/3/2017 at 7:04 PM, watson71 said:

http://deadline.com/2017/11/nbc-buys-family-dance-school-drama-produced-sean-hayes-hazy-mills-thomas-ian-griffith-mary-page-keller-1202200524/

Mary Page Keller and Thomas Ian Griffith (Sally and Caitlin, AW) are going to produce a new family drama on NBC.  A recent picture of them is in the article.  They still look good 33 years later!

Wow!  He's still hot af!  My favorite vampire (John Carpenter's Vampires)!