Another World

DePriest started declawing Donna during Stuart's last months. Sampler could bring it as Donna. When Donna was written in character. adrnyc have you ever seen Philece Sampler as Renee Dimera? She was awesome.

Drew was never killed. Drew was involved in Iris's scheme to takeover Cory Publishing. I don't remember if Drew faking his murder and framing Mac was part of Iris's scheme. Harding Lemay came back to AW in September. He quickly disposed of all the meandering stories created during the Writer's Strike.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had never seen Phelice in any other role - thanks for sharing.  That role definitely seemed a better fit for her.   Drew isn't dead, huh? Well, no wonder I don't remember it! I remember the Nora storyline ending but that's the only one I can recall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Here are some of the suggestions some legacy AW characters could have been used:

When Ada and her daughter, Rachel, were introduced, add in a son Adam, who could have been used later.

Instead of SORAS-ing Rachel's son, Jamie, in the seventies, at least give Jamie's late seventies-mid eighties stories, to Rachel's brother, Adam, and keep Jamie a child.

SORAS Jamie in the eighties by giving Matthew Cory's stories to Jamie. That Rachel remain viable and youthful instead of being bumped up an age bracket.

Amanda, born in 1979, should have been SORAS-ed during the nineties. Amanda Cory could have taken Maggie Cory's storylines.

Ricky Matthews could have returned to Bay City as a young adult, staying with his grandmother, Liz, and getting involved with Josie Watts much to Liz's chagrin.

Dr. Russ Matthews could have returned as a world famous physician who becomes the new Chairman of Bay City General Hospital after buying the facility through his Russell Matthews Foundation (similar to the Harper Avery Foundation) and become a power player in Bay City.

Dennis Carrington Wheeler, Iris' son, could have taken over Jamie Frame's mid-eighties/early nineties stories. Instead, Dennis would follow in Grandpa Mac and Mama Iris' footsteps and become a Cory Publishing executive with his real passion for seeking adventure in dangerous places as a journalist.

Or bring back Dr. Rick Hathaway in the form of Laurence Lau in 1986 to play out Jamie's stories.

To prolong the show, Matthew Cory along with his nephew Alex could have make up the new teen set of the millenium.