Farah Fath posted...

• Members

I hope this is ok to put here. I saw it posted on other sites and went to Farah's message board and thought it was interesting and I remember someone once posting something from Farah's board here. I didn't read any rules on her board or this one against it so here goes:

Wow maybe Claire really will die-if that is the case the story has loads of potential and Martha would rock!!! (as would Deidre Hall, Drake Hogestyn Lauren Koslow, etc.) I wonder if it will be because of something Kate messed with. Ok way to ahead of myself but shows lots of promise and would be huge ratings for Days (especially with everyone home on Holiday break). Thoughts?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She seriously does seem like one of the most down to earth people out there!! I remember reading a post where she invited and paid for a poster of hers to fly down and meet everyone on the Days set. What other actor/actress does that?! I'm thinking maybe Claire does die. It'd be sad..I'll be the first to admit it..but oh how it'd get Kate into trouble! That'd be a wonderous story. Of course this is still kinda copying Y&R in a way..and for some reason, I don't think Days could pull it off as gracefully as Y&R did. Who knows.

• Members

I agree, but as fabulous as Martha is, I'm a little tired of Belle in tears everytime she turns around. At least once, in every episode, she's got tears flying.

I do want Claire to die, though -- but only because she's such a dull, boring, predictable plot point. And I don't want her to pull a Chelsea/Georgia and come back in three years at the age of fifteen with Belle/Shawn/Phillip all SORASed to Hope and Bo's ages.

• Members

I think the tragedy Farah's referring to is the ongoing stuff about Claire. I don't want Claire to kick the bucket (for obvious reasons, lol...), but I have to agree there's some potential for juicy material here.

Not at all crazy about Shimi, but I do agree Farah seems very down to earth. :)

• Members

Yeah it sounds like Claire will die. I mean DAYS is not unpredictable and that is probably the biggest tragedy looming. Besides the triangle will just crash and burn once Claire's paternity is revealed, something has to keep Shimi going, rite?

Archived