Interview with Allyson Rice-Taylor

• Members

Carl, what really ticked me off about the ART firing was the way it was done. ART's Connor was picking up the phone on Friday, and SB's Connor was putting it down on Monday...wearing the same clothes. No respectful time in between...just like ART never existed.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the time I didn't even notice, because I was so ticked off about the interviews. I can't remember them by heart now, but at the time I honestly did feel they were saying Susan Batten needed a job so her friends decided to hire her and rewrite a character to suit her. They just laid it all out there. I remember thinking, "Do they have no idea how fans will react?" I know people rag on hysterical soap fans but this time i thought that reaction was more than justified, because we were treated as if we didn't even exist.

• Members

I think if it wasn't for Behr......Allison Rice Taylor would have still be on daytime TV or on TV itself. I just happen to be seeing episodes she appeared on Youtube. I can see her still being bitter about the whole experience. It would be nice to see her on TV again.

• Members

I think she would have been perfect for some other soaps, but I can understand why she left. I just miss Connor, and what she gave to Connor. I tell myself that Connor found Kirk wherever he disappeared to (another moment to cherish from FMB), and they're sitting around laughing and joking and never, ever planning to return to Oakdale.

Archived