Burglars Hit Kelly Monaco's Vegas Penthouse

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like y'all weren't thinking it!

But on a brighter note, I am glad she's okay. I wonder if they knew who they were robbing. It's probably a good thing that she hid. If she was hiding behind the bed, she doesn't know if the burglars had peeked into the bedroom. She's lucky to be alive.

• Members

Yeah. I was thinking it. :lol:

I'm surprised Monaco has gone back down the skin-baring route as I thought she wanted to be an actress and not just a glamour model. I am glad she is OK, though -- she must be scared out of her wits still. What a violation to have happen to you.

Rumor has it, Lindsay Lohan is going to replace KeMo in 3 months' time. So if the burglars are looking to score some meth...

• Members

Wicked. I think Monaco is interested in $$ and buzz. This gets her both.

I don't particularly think she's worried about being seen as a serious actress. NONE of her choices supports that hypothesis. That said, I'm very glad she is okay after that horrible violation.

• Members

Lol. KeMo could do ok in acting if she put more work into it. She's got more talent than the average MTA, but GH doesn't often cater that. Like comedy, for instance. She did have that rumored role on Desperate Housewives they were considering her for.

• Members

I was fully expecting her to capitalize on her DWTS success and jump into primetime TV and film. I am not knocking the woman, but Peep Show wasn't the route I thought she'd take.

But regardless, I am happy she wasn't harmed during the burglary. My home was burglarized and that stuff is SCARY.

Archived