Y&R: May sweeps spoilers

• Members

"Oh my God, hold on to your seat," teases Co-Head Writer Scott Hamner. "There will be three weddings and surprise returns from past characters that will affect everyone on the canvas."

Victor/Ashley/Nikki: "Victor, Ashley and Nikki have a huge storyline which is front and center, and it's going to revisit a lot of show history. Nikki and Victor can never completely escape each other, but what I think is really interesting about their relationship is we're not simply telling the same story over and over."

Jack/Sharon/Nick/Phyllis: "We're turning the foursome upside down, but in terms of who decides to be with whom and how this all plays out, all bets are off. Phyllis's buttons have now been pushed and she's going to be unpredictable."

Kay/Jill: "There's the potential for fireworks, but the story is based on emotions and the bond they share. It's going to be a fight for both of them as to whether they continue with this relationship or not."

Weddings: "Of the weddings, I can tell you that Kay and Murphy are walking down the aisle. We were all very interested in telling the story about finding love late in life. The other big wedding is going to be a coming together of characters who've known each other a very long time and are principal characters. They've both had involvements with other people over the years, and for them to find each other is going to be very satisfying. Again, it's a very unexpected romance."

Adam/Victor: "We're going to continue to see more of the darkness that is within Adam."

Mary Jane: "She has a very dark side. She is willing to pretty much go to any length to get what she wants. But the complications and twists and fun in this story are going to be about this very carefully crafted plan of Victor's going awry."

Billy/Mac/Chloe: "He's torn between the drama of having a family with Chloe and the draw of Mackenzie returning with new obstacles to keep them apart."

Kevin/Jana/Amber/Daniel/Gloria/Michael: "This story is about hope because Kevin is a survivor and he continues to fight against the effects of this. His loved ones rally around him. Jana's headaches are about the bond she and Kevin share, but it's possible that there could be something more going on there than we first thought."

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8106050/1/

I want to know who's the third couple other that Katherine and Murphy as well as Cane and Lily who would be married?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA with all who prefer teasers to spoilers. i have no control on what i click! I wish I didn't know who was going to get custody of Ana or if Kay and Jill were related or that Sharon was going to get arrested and so forth.

the reason the OTHER shows need spoilers cause if you stopped watching them, to hear something good was going to happen you, you'd tune in again. I don't need that from Y&R - I'm totally glued.

• Members

I agree re the marriages.

too often these marriages go nowhere.

I would have liked to see some more obstacles placed in the way for Murphy/Kay and Came /Lily-not necessarily something that would break them up,but something that might complicate things.

Both Murphy and Cane could have something in the past that could be revealed.

The wording for the 3rd wedding is puzzling-a true teaser.It could read as Paul/Nikki but the 'unexpected romance' doesn't fit.

Archived