B&B: Week of March 16

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drew Tyler Bell did a great job with his confession scenes...it really makes sense for Thomas to be the one who wanted to incinerate Rick...I sure hope he gets away with it, good actor, good character, it would be horrible to lose either one in honor of Kyle Lowder.

• Members

Morgan Fairchild would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great on B&B. The fact is the show needs someone who can be a real menace to everyone. Lesley Anne Down, although enjoyable, isn't capable of that (now, if they brought on Joan Collins as her mother, well I'd be on board with that!)

Although my preference is to bring back Lauren Koslow's Margo Lynley (simply because she has show ties already and thus would have great 'flashback potential') Morgan Fairchild would be terrific. Morgan is 59, looks great (thanks to her own doing, she is a smart lady and is well educated when it comes to aging) and can sell it. She isn't a snob, has done daytime before, is professional and a very hard worker.

I'm all about Ms Fairchild. She likes to work (like most 50 something actresses who are still attractive AND professional, she does a few guest shots a year, Chuck Lorre is a fan of hers)...she's also very involved in SAG as a board member.

• Members

Yes, yes, absolutely. You hit the nail on the head.

B&B is in desperate need of trashy, hyper-drama, business intrigue & strong female leads - someone gorgeous or someone who isn't but can emit gorgeousness, over-the-top, gigantic hats and all that.

It has been said many times: soaps are about clichés, clichés always sell and if someone can cook up a great, several months long arc with Morgan Fairchild as a centerpiece, then it's all you need. And more.

• Members

I kinda like it.

But I wish they would have just sucked it up and took the picture together. Cast pictures are supposed to be like class pictures in a way. You get everyone bundled together, you show off your best smile, etc. It's supposed to be a unity thing as opposed to a collage and fancy art.

The best cast pictures to date are the 20th Anniversary One, the one with everyone piled at the stairs, and the one from the first year, with everyone in the Forrester Living Room.

• Members

Last year, they photographed the cast at the Bell mansion, around the pool, etc. Those photos were GORGEOUS.

I wish the show would scrap the [!@#$%^&*]-ass opening it has now and reinstate the old one -- using the shots from that shoot in the stills.

I like the press release photo -- it looks very Dynasty! Albeit somewhat photoshopped. Hunter is channeling Alexis big-time! Jack Wagner looks like a Vegas lounge act.

• Members

:lol: Seriously! He looks like he's saying "Now. This song is dedicated to my closepersonalfriend Tony Bennett."

LAD is all "Where'd my pashmina go?"

And Winsor and Lesli's heads look like they were superimposed on other people's bodies. It is so obvious!

• Members

Yes. Yes, Yes, YES.

It needs someone who continuously says "darling" and "fabulous," it needs a diva with tons of make-up, ridiculous hats, fur-wraps, and long, red nails. Who says: "Bitch!" and "I'll DESTROY you, if it's the LAST thing I do!" all the time. Fairchild was BORN for this stuff!

Archived