B&B: Week of March 9th-13th

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly....if Rick was taking up that many parking spots, any of the employees could've wanted to blow his a** up, lol. And the explosion did look pretty good. Ridge just standing there was great, this is one of the few stories where I can actually stomach his smugness.

I really hope Pam wasn't involved, she'd be locked up for a while. Did anyone notice they showed Donna when Brooke asked who killed Rick...? Seems pretty random.

Think I mentioned before, I really like AJ with longer hair. She NEEDS to hire Owen at JackieM to keep her and Nick apart.

• Members

This is true, Rick's flagrant parking warrants murder by a litany of employees. I kinda wonder if Jake Maclain is somehow involved? He is always around when sh*t goes down!

Totally agree about Owen and Jackie M...he definitely needs to head over there...Jack Wagner sucks, anyone who can cut into his airtime is welcome by me with open arms!

• Members

Nick Marone is played out. Sigh. I was once a Nick fan back in the day! But that was before WTD and all the musical beds.

I honestly do not think Nick is needed. Owen and Rick and You-Know-Who'll-Be-Coming will be carrying some of the Hunky Shirtless Male load. Heck, if Ronn Moss wanted to take an extended vacation, that would be ok by me, too.

And I'm glad Rick survived! :P Although it feels like just yesterday we had a whodunnit.

• Members

LOL my thoughts exactly on the parking job.

Yesterday made me giggle a lot. I don't think it was suppose to make me laugh, but it did. I liked it, but it was a big fat campy mess of laughs.

And what's up with the 3 african americans in the same scenes for like a week? I love that we don't see Marcus or the Keystone Cops for months, and they spend most of last week and this week in scenes together.

• Members

That note is too cheesey. And I feel like that's how Pam would write naturally, lol. And the detectives acting like it was stupid that Owen didn't know letters cut from a surfing magazine....I've taken a test online where there's a cut-out letter from popular brands that you see everyday, and it's still hard to figure out where the letter came from.

These "stop seeing Rick" conversations are so tiresome. It's the same thing over and over.

• Members

Poor Pam indeed! Alley Mills was very, very good today, as was Susan Flannery.

I still like Marcus and Steffy...Steffy and Rick make me want to hurl...

Rick is SUCH A BASTARD! This storyline is making me love Ron Moss and his smug portrayal of Ridge...he's the only who gets under Rick's skin.

Brooke, Donna and Katie are all morons!

Where is Jackie M!?!

• Members

Okay, this is OT, but Roger Newcomb just posted this TMZ excerpt:

This is on the heels of myriad personal upheavals in the past two decades:

- the Spelling lawsuit

- going to India to film that movie and getting "possessed by the devil" (i.e., having an affair)

- becoming born again (which is not per se a sign of upheaval, but it was a reaction to the "devil possession" above)

- filing for divorce from Michael Tylo, re-uniting, and eventually breaking up again

- known problems with her son Mickey, and then his tragic death

- seeking family counseling for psychogenic epilepsy...it seems it was not psychogenic

- public romance and breakup with Lorenzo Lamas

- battle with Kimberlin Brown

- daughter's retinoblastoma

- at least two character deaths for Taylor (meaning stints of unemployment)

- face work (and chest work) that are widely viewed as "botched"

- now this abusive boyfriend...does the subtext of this quote suggest she is reuniting with him?

Am I missing any?

My point with this is this: Is it any wonder that Taylor has lost almost all of her rooting value? The actress, it seems to me, is bringing her personal chaos to the office...and it shows on screen.

I honestly feel Taylor must go. I will miss what she once was (the voice of reason...and gorgeous)...but not what she has become.

Archived